Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 13 & 14

We made it from Tok to Whitehorse on Thursday, where Dan hit the hot springs and I opted for the Best Western. Unfortunately, our SPOT gps unit was lost somehow, and we are not tracking. We will try to replace it in Whitehorse before we head to Iskut, BC today, but I don't think it will happen.
I updated the previous post with a few good pictures, and probably won't be able to post again for a few days, as wifi is very intermittent where we are headed.
Thanks for all the comments!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is a highway! I would have hit the Best Western too! Be safe.

D

Anonymous said...

'Hi Tim, Mary Kate and I are looking for a message from you.. When are you coming home?? See you soon, I hope. Julie and Mike getting ready to leave for Alaska tomrrow.

Love Always, Mom

Anonymous said...

Way to live life Tim, good for you! Is John from Idaho Springs - he could be a neighbor:-)

A trip like this makes you think....

Colorado Cuz

Anonymous said...

I like Danny: vegetarian + does yoga in public. I will never understand what you have against tomatoes.

k, c + miss s

Anonymous said...

WTF!!!
Get that GPS unit fixed!

MayDay